for use of the website www.hercesa.bg
We hereby ask you to read carefully the present General Terms before you continue to use the Website.
“Hercesa Bulgaria’Ltd., UCN: 175143465, is a company, registered and existing under the Laws of Republic of Bulgaria, entered with the Register of Companies and Legal Entities with Non-profit Purpose Under the above Unified Company Number, having its registered seat and address at: office 2.2, 1st floor, 6 Prof. George Bradistilov Str., 1700 Sofia, Bulgaria, and its sole owner is Hercesa Internacional S.A., Spain, identification No. В19247626, which foreign legal entity is sole owner of its capital and fully possesses any and all authors’ rights, ownership of domain rights, intellectual and industrial property rights in relation to the website.
The terms “Hercesa Bulgaria”Ltd., “we”, “us” are related to “Hercesa Bulgaria’Ltd., UCN: 175143465, is a company, registered and existing under the Laws of Republic of Bulgaria, entered with the Register of Companies and Legal Entities with Non-profit Purpose Under the above Unified Company Number, having its registered seat and address at: office 2.2, 1st floor, 6 Prof. George Bradistilov Str., 1700 Sofia, Bulgaria, and its sole owner is Hercesa Internacional S.A., Spain, identification No. В19247626. The terms “You” and “Your/s” are related to the user of the Website. The usage of the Website shall be done under the following conditions:
1. The contents of the various pages of the Website are for Your information. We have the right to make modifications in the contents and the available information, without prior notifying You.
2. The cookies represent text files which are saved from the internet page on the hard disk of the User and allow reproduction of information for the User, thus identifying him/her and allow following of his/her actions, the internet sites that he/she visits, the hyper-connections, which he/she uses, the information, which he/she uses or saves, etc. Some cookies are due for the normal operation of hercesa.bg, while others are making more pleasant the use of our Website. You can control those cookies, which are due to improve the User’s experience, through he function “management of the data and the cookies”, available in your web browser. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
✓ Required Cookies: these are cookies which are substantial in order to implement the action, which you desire, for example to enter your personal account. If you refuse the cookies by changing of the settings of your device, we cannot undertake full functionality of our Website during your visit on it.
✓ Cookies for improved work: these are cookies, which improve the work of our Website, for example for making analyses, which allows us to understand how our Site is used and how can we improve it. These cookies are used for collecting information for the mode, by which our visitors use our Site. It is collected anonymously and we collect the number of users, where are they from, as well as the pages, which they have reviewed.
✓ Marketing Cookies: these cookies are used in order to spread special advertisement messages to respective devise (and not to respective person, identified by his/her name or in another way) which are adapted for the work of the Internet Site, related to that or to another device (for example by clicking on advertisement banners, visited pages, search of words, etc.) These cookies are used also to restrict the number of times of viewing certain advertisement by one user, as well as to measure the efficiency of the advertisement campaign. They can also remember the fact, that the Site was visited by certain device and to forward this information to marketing companies. The cookies for marketing on our Site are also managed by third parties under our instructions. They also allow identifying the advertisement source, by which the visitor has been directed to our Internet Site, so we can establish whether it is of our interest to invest in this source.
✓ Functional cookies: these cookies improve the functioning and operating of our website, in most cases due to exactly determined action of the user. For example We may personalise the contents, which We will offer you, or to memorise your preferences.
✓ Cookies for sharing in social networks by third parties in relation to contacts in the social networks: the use of social networks allow saving of cookies by their users. These cookies allow Our users to share information in certain social network, but also they allow the administrator of the network to accumulate data, concerning the use of the Internet Site by the user in his/her personal profile.
There are also some functionalities for review of behaviour and data, which are owned by third parties. For example:
- Google analytics – With the purpose of anonymous statistics of the amount of users, who visited the Website, as well as their behaviour during the visit;
- Facebook PIXEL – a targeted advertisement of our products;
- Google Remarketing – you shall be able to see our advertisements when you visit websites, which have Google banners.
Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Cookie settings for Google Chrome
Cookie settings for Safari
4. Neither We, nor third parties guarantee for the correctness and topicality of the information, as well as for the availability of the products/properties, which are present for survey and/or purchasing. By accepting the present General Terms You accept and agree, that We do not bear any responsibility for incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website, as well as for the availability of the products/properties, up to the maximum level, allowed by the applicable legislation.
5. The use of the information and materials, revealed on Our Website, shall be fully on Your own risk, for which We do not bear responsibility. It’s Your responsibility to determine whether the offered products/properties correspond to Your requirements, as well as to contact Us in order to make sure that the products/properties are still available.
6. The Website contents materials, which are possessed by Us or for which we possess the respective license to use. These materials include, without limitations, design, outside appearance, software code, graphics, etc. The reproduction of these materials shall be and hereby is prohibited.
7. All trade marks, which are revealed on the Webpage and which are not Our property, are marked in the respective way.
8. Unauthorized use of Our Website may lead to claims from our side for termination of the breach, as well as for compensation for the damages suffered and lost profits.
9. The Website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for Your convenience in order to provide additional information. This doesn’t mean that We accept or approve those websites, neither shall We be responsible for the contents of the respective websites.
11. We are hereby entitles to unilaterally modify the present General Terms. In this case we shall notify You explicitly. Any and all amendments of these General Terms shall have effect only for the future. In case that You do not agree with the amendments we ask You to exit our Website.
13. Any and all disputes, arising in relation to the interpretation, execution, implementation or breach of the present General Conditions shall be resolved by mutual negotiations. In case the negotiations do not bring any result, then the dispute shall be referred to the competent Bulgarian courts in the city of Sofia.
14. The present General Terms are created and are governed under the legislation in republic of Bulgaria and the applicable legislation of the EU.